11 Real Life Video Game Loading Tips, According To Reddit
What is life but a series of loading screens? We wait to grow older, wait for food on hot days, and wait for someone (or something) to make our lives even incrementally better. Well, that’s what we have video games for, right?
11 Redditors came together and wondered what the loading screens of life would say on them. Think about these longer than they did, there’s some good stuff going on.
1. Just hook yourself up with a glider! Kansei_Drift
2. The 7/11 clerk will not buy your old pack of gum, so don’t try it adawkin
3. Hit that wenis Clearly_a_fake_name
4. This is a core tenant in any close friendship tbh mepihunaso
5. Smell better plz devdeh13
6. Will I snack or won’t I snack today? SnipSnipSniparoo
7. Everyone’s favorite spot for conversation is the doorway…right? Aumuss
8. A life slightly close to the edge but not right on it >>> Van_Herenhuis
9. ARE. YOU. SURE? BlainetheMono19